Sunday, July 25, 2004

Stuck in China again

they've added a 1/2 hour to the bus journey each way. Not sure how but I'm pretty sure why; specifically to piss me off. Still, eparture froom and arrival back to HKG remain unchanged it would seem, so just means less time in the rat's nest that is thesouth China Factory.

Of to paris tmmorrow night; I wish it was on a jolly, but that seems increasingly unlikely. 3 days no sleep, more like. Ahh well, perhaps I can Chunnel across to London for the weekend; anyone about?

Also, I have an urgent request for the Ginger One. Smudge; please send me all details about the hotel for the wedding. HDD in computer changed recently, past emails not yet retrieved. Specifically; where the fuck is it and what nights is it booked for. What nights are you lot all heading up?

Enough from me for now, I have a meeting with the factory manager in 10 minutes where he is going to explain why he tol us he couuld fabicate the Seuul project 2 months ago but now says he cannot. What fun...

Bomber out