Thursday, July 22, 2004

Morning all

Well, I'm in Seoul; the Koreans have agreed to meet us, although my JV partner is now being standoffish about attending, which would be embarassing; it's the reason I came here. Work news yesterday was that our factory in South China now says they can't fabricate the job, which is great. Looks like I'll be converting the guest room into an ad-hoc production facility.

not much to tell of yesterday, except that Dave is out of pies (not guilty) and bread (guilty) and the dog is in shock having watched me wandering around in my boxers all morning.

Smudge has sent me several pictures, here they are in "raw" form. Will attempt to fit my fat gut next to dave and smudge's once back in HK this weekend.


The original (and syill classic) Bellies shot. circa 1995


Bellies the remake (2002) re-enactment took place at Collis' wedding. Safety crews were in attendance


The now mythical 1995 Canadian Ball. Back in the days when I could fit into my kilt still. No-one seems to have a picture of me with it over my head, which is fortunate really.


More ball jollity when DP decides to lean on the crowd. How we laughed


An early Photoshop of Richard, Smudge and Dave onto some sort of prawn picture, living proof that we pre-dated B3ta and all the other copycats


Well, they're certainly ginger


Errrr. And we always thought it was Matt who couldn't keep his hand off his cock.

Bomber out