Friday, July 16, 2004

Mornin' all

Typhoon's gone - good news

Maid made it in before the weather hit yesterday - GREAT news. I was dreading even thinking about cleaning the flat for Bubble's return. Remind me never to have carpets in my house. Ever. Parquet in this one and thank fuck for that.

Saturday and I have to work - not so good news

Not much in the news today as I had the HDD in my 'puter replaced last week and forgot to backup my bookmarks. Old HDD is sitting on my desk like a dead metal ...err... thing and I now have to work out how to hook it back up for one final thrill ride.

Oooh Oooh, you have to have a look at the religiously sweary cactus, though, he's ace

B3ta challenge this week is "thinks for sale on Ebay" ... Like I GIVE a fuck. What the hell is that? I suppose it might appeal to slacker computer and graphics types who spend all day making animations for their favorite website and trawling for tat on Ebay so they'll probably enjoy it. Me; not bothered mate.

I voted for inappropriate gifts, which seems to have almost unlimited potential for bad tastiness, but I guess we sensible folks were voted down

Enough, I'm off for toast.

See ya

Out