Wednesday, July 14, 2004

An active morning

Surprised you didn’t get the breast thing, I thought it was quite obvious. No vision you lot.

To answer a few questions (and exercise 5 mins of work avoidance).

true (re sack and darkened room)

Bellies is from S'pore, I promised Jules I'd photoshop myself in so need the camera back, which Bubble has at teh mo. Embarassing part is, I thought they were fat in the bellies shot; I am fairly certain I have surpassed them since. We shall see. Or perhaps we won't...

Started Far Cry last night, which is excellent so far. A really good blend of stealth and action. Driving controls a bit odd though as you control the gun turret with the mouse and the vehicle with the keys simultaneously. Sort of like rubbing your head whilst wanking….

Dave pointed me to this story, about a guy brought up by chickens. It's a really horrid story, but at the same time really hard not to laugh....

Enough, I'm off to entertain people who appreciate my talents (oh, that's me...)

out