Thursday, July 01, 2004

Hello all

My mug is now old news on the B3ta site so no more improvements on little old me in the near future I guess. Computer at home started playing up yesterday, I think the HDD might be buggered. Currently crashing KotOR and I'm 28 hours in. Bastard.

Big news this week is Dave will soon be joining Elv and Dunc in Oz. Good luck to all, I'm not jealous; not me, no sir.

Got the first draft of the contract for the Korea project today I thought I'd share clause 3.9 with you, its title; "Nominated Subcontractor to Provide and Do Everything"... That sort of sets the timbre for the whole thing, which follows on with a demand for a 30% bond. All very reasonable, I'm sure. Fun bed time reading for me.

Nothing exciting in the news, except SH reported as saying "Bush is the real criminal" in Iraqi court and calling the Kuaitis "dogs" which is a bit harsh on their womenfolk, I think.

See ya

Out"