Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Morning all

My arm had come back to life by this morning. No kitten killing involved; instead a punch from Dave and a "entertain Dunc, he's talking about cycling ... IN PUBLIC!"

Dunc mate only you and I give a shit about TdF and I haven't been following it because;

a) 2000 USD required for a sat dish to get the ONLY channel in HK that shows it (although they do get 4 hours a day)
b) Internet coverage is shite
c) I don't read (newspapers)

Currently sat in Dave's flat using it as an impromptu orifice and fly to Seoul this evening. Good thing about using a mate's flat is the accessibility of music, coffee and bikkies as well as the ability to work in on'e boxers. I'm sure you appreciate the image.

I'm going to have to sign off now as, although it all sounds like a great excuse for a day off, I've actually got tons to do and the Koreans that I am planning to see tomorrow have just sent me a cryptic email suggesting that they might refuse to meet me, which is reassuring

Bomber out