Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Morning all

Sorry for the silence. It seems in my absence that Dave has uncovered yet another site that's better than mine. However, 26 comments is a record on this blog so I can claim that consolation, even if everyone was talking about other websites and goat rape (apparently)

You're all sick.

Anyhoo, Paris is very... well... French. Actually, I can appreciate why people fall in love with the place, especially at the moment when there's far fewer actual French people than normal (The August rush to the South is in full swing). The company has actually stumped for a decent hotel, something which I'm sure whoever actually booked it will get a severe bollocking for later (not me, I'm in enough trouble already). The hotel is right next door to the Louvre. You can spit from
my room window and hit the side of it (proof in odd streaks down side of old stone building opposite).

Enough, I've spent the last 2 hours trying to get my 'kin computer working and it is now so I'm off for coffee and buns.

More later

Smudge; Will probably stay South of the Channel for the weekend, as the firm has stumped for the hotel right through to Monday and there's still some of the louver not covered in spittle. Chunnel over and we can empty the minibar. You can sleep in the bath...

out