Thursday, May 19, 2005

This appeared on the B3ta Hallowed Front Page today




Someone's going straight to hell for that one....

The screaming you can hear is Richard's, I dare say.

update on the project siege; Boss and Big Boss are in Paris today facing the fire. It was felt it would be politik for me not to attend. Right now they're not blaming me (not my firm anyway, just everyone else...) The firm is standing behind me for the time being, but when the spotlight goes on a project in trouble and all the roaches start scuttling out of the shadows and everyone looks for something to cover their arses with ... well let's say I'm a little pessimistic as to how it'll turn out.

never mind, I've got enough spare games to last at least 6 months before I have to start looking for work...

Bomber out