Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Morning all

Apparently this is news;



Wednesday June 15, 05:22 PM
Pope Benedict XVI (pictured) tried on a fireman's helmet at his weekly general audience and spoke briefly on a portable phone handed to him by a member of the public. AFP/Arturo Mari

Fantastic; and just when I thought religion was getting boring.

Oz was a fantastic weekend we managed to go whale watching, surfing (nearly killed me) mountain biking (very nearly killed me) as well as eating enough shrimps and meat to leave a small country wondering skeptically about the red meat in their bowels and got drunk several times. Very drunk twice. Human buckaroo pictures to follow once Dave emails them.

Back at work and you wouldn't believe how things could sour over 4 days, 2 of which were a weekend. The French have now decided to raise their game and take their complaint to our group chairman, the ever Italian Enzo P. Not a great way to end my tenure at Gartner but only 6 weeks to go I suppose. Next week will be all bus time tables and reports on food as I tour the factories with the angry French. Actually, I rather hope they're so pissed off with me that they insist on my boss going instead.

Nuff for now, Coffee needs to be made

Bomber out