Monday, December 13, 2004

Afternoon all

The party went staggeringly well except there was no pig left for ham sarnies on Monday. We ended up in Mark's gaff The Cavern (anyone remeber Jungle bird's chef husband Mark? well they're both back in HK with baby in tow) and rolled home at about 2. 10 hour drinking session - I was quite proud of myself. Of course that's a Weekday drink after work to you lot.

Sunday and I was picked up at 8.30 (am!) to go sailing, which was a little uncivilised. Sailing was fucking ace though, and well worth the pain of feeling like I was going to throw up all day. Now all I have to do is work out how to get paid for doing that and I'll be away.

Got an email from Systech yesterday, they are looking for folks in Bangkok so I'm going to run my CV up that flag pole and see how that flies.

I got a couple of links from AICN today;

This one for Constantine which looks like a pretty good kick-ass ghost / heaven and hell type flick, except for the Keanu Reeves factor and this one for the new batman flick. Finally, this one from Wired, which is an ad for Ipod mini made by some teacher during his "spare time" which we all know to teachers means all fucking day. Bloody good quality stuff though

That's all for now, I've got a game of Backgammon to finish then back to work with me

Bomber out