Thursday, September 16, 2004

Friday at last, but which week is it?

I'm skiving today due to being crackered after the last 2 weeks. My boss, in his infinite wisdom, has taken the first day after the end of the project to write a defects list out to everyone. Didn't talk to them, mind. No; that would have been lowering himself.

On a funny note, B3ta has completed their search for the sickest jokes. my favorite;

...the baby comes out and the doc says, "I've got good news and bad news for you"

woman says, "give me the bad news first"

doc says, "your baby is stillborn"

woman, "oh my god, what on earth is the good news?!"

doc says, "it was ginger"


More good advice than sick jokage, I'll admit

Notable omission;

What's the best thing about fucking a 9 year old boy?

Watching him cry in court.


Bomber out