Tuesday, September 07, 2004

How cute are they?

B3ta news letter is out. Every week they run a competition to send in the cutest pictures that people can find on the internet while they are supposed to be working. Of course thousands of kitten pictures but also the odd skunk. My favorite, though is this one;



Cat's are just so fucking belligerent. My entry for today's caption competition; "oh, great; hugged by a gibbon"

Off on me travels again this week. Korea then Taipei. As such, you will have to put up with me whingeing about hotel rooms etc. If you're very lucky, I'll have the opportunity to tell you about losing my rag in front of the Koreans. I THINK my boss gave me permission to do this yesterday ay lunch; he said something like "we have to draw a line somewhere" although whether he was talking about "with the Koreans" or "under your employment" remains to be seen.

See ya later

Bomber out