Thursday, August 26, 2004

You'll like this

I've had a sore rib typoe thing for a while so I went to the doctor this morning to make sure it wasn't cracked or out. I'm going to start yoga again and don't want to puncture a lung during downward dog. Or something.

Anyhow, so he x-rays me c hest and finds that the cartilidge is a bit torn or something where the pain is. I fell over a couple of months ago in the flat (sober, unfortunately) and fell on my arm, which probably did the damage. My doctor had an alternative opinion, he suggested;

....You've been gaining weight faster than your skeleton can handle it....


That has to rank as the funniest thing anyone has ever said to me unintentionally, ever. It was the best I could do not to shit myself laughing in front of him.

Told you you'd like it.