Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Bomber gets spammed

Well, I was just feeling all smug to get my FIRST unsolicited comment from fellow blogger at http://devilsteven.blogspot.com/ so I thought I'd support the genre and visit his site. What I found was a half dozen comments all along the lines of "STOP SPAMMING MY BLOG" so now I feel stupid. I did leave a rude message for him though (called him a tosser ... aren't I clever!)


Off to Taipers today to catch up on the 101 project. Seems that we may have arsed up the shipping, but we'll see later. Peter and Juergen rushed off to Korea yesterday in the latest episode in the farse that is my latest project; our JV partner has decided that they want the project for themselves. I can really see us ending up not doing this project at all.

8.30 again this work nonsense is getting ridiculous

Bomber out