Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Mornin' all

back in the saddle, so to speak. I'll post the wedding pictures in the next day or so.

We both got upgraded on the way back, which was a result, frankly. Slept most of the way which made Monday back at work close to bearable.

Also got some good news confirmed on return; I've got a FREE ticket to the Shanghai GP in September; broom broom. Bubble's a little pissed off 'cause it's a corporate junket (sp?) type thing so I can't get her a ticket and anyway she wouldn't be able to go 'cause she wouldn't be able to get back by Sunday night. Doesn't stop it from being my fault, though.

Was pointed to a fascinating website this morning for the "Quantum Sleeper"; a bed which sells itself as "One more step in personal home security system and Homeland Security". Click to believe.

Oh and this, err; Julian Snelling Rosebud Anal Jewelry. nuff said. Actually; not enough. The front page of the site contains even more crazy items, like the Ball Stretcher Weight for CBT with optional LE330 Ball Crusher Attachment... Ball stretcher weight; ball crusher attachment? What sort of sick world have those B3tans exposed me to...

That's it, I'm off

Bomber out