Friday, August 20, 2004

Buggered.

Well, Dave's leaving do was fun. It involved going to the pub and drinking until no longer able to remember where my hotel was and so staying at Dave's house. Full english was offered at a local Mexican resteraunt (I know, doesn't make sense to me either) and I had an amusing stop off along the way so I could throw up in a gutter and on my shoes.

Fell asleep in the cab to the airport. Fortunately the cab driver was an honest sort and didn't take me to some field and summarrily rape me. Or something.


I'd forgotten how fun poisoning myself with alcohol to the point of incoherance was (errr... is)

Raided Dave's book shelf this morning and so will be hitting Fallen Angel once I have finished Altered Carbon.




To finish, have a look at this article on the BBC website about an invisibility coat from Japan. Everyone needs one of these; mine's on order.

Bomber out