Thursday, June 10, 2004

Morning all

Some converstaion yesterday about requests for more lesbian sport coverage and the exact location / content / existence of Dunc's website. I have my suspicions about http://www.hugejizzytitwank.cum/ although I suspect that in the mind of its owner it contains all the Xtreme (note imperative dropping of first e) naked lezzer sports are hosted there. With pictures. Yahoo states "We didn't find any Web pages containing hugejizzytitwank" which says a lot, frankly.

Speaking of all things jizzy and I met up with Welsh Jon two nights ago. He wants to know what happens to all the jizz if you get your tubes tied. I tried to tell him that they fit you with a small bag and it leaks out of your belly button, which is why you can't have a colostomy bag and a jizz packet (not enough sockets), but Jon doesn't believe me and thinks it would dribble out of his arse. Naturally he's concerned and so has turned to "bomber's expert panel" for advice. On the other hand he was quite drunk when he asked me this and so probably didn't realise quite how many people would know that he's considering the snip once it had been posted on this site and Dave read it...

out