Sunday, April 18, 2004

@ Work

Well, that didn't go as planned. We had originally been thinking of going mountainbiking on Sunday, our only real chance to escape the city each week (now the sailing guys stopped emailing me, I think I let them down too many dimes; damn these business trips...)

Saturday, however, saw us in the infamous Carnegies pub. It's known for good reason as "carnage" so you can fill in the rest for yourselves. Suffice to say Sunday was spent groaning and swearing and losing games of backgammon on FIBS which is an excellent (and free!) backgammon server.

Ho hum, off to taipers tomorrow to look at the 101 project. Things are hotting up around here, not sure how far to let things go before angling for a raise. I say angling, but anything short of taking the MD hostage and placing the office under seige will just get a smile.

This on the inside of my Snapple cap;

Real fact #168

One brow wrinkle is the result of 200,000 frowns.

Tossers

Bomber out