Wednesday, January 25, 2006

's another one of those days

We're off to see a band tonight. A somewhat random choice, some Seattle mob called the Posies. Sound a bit girly but I'm assured that they have drums and guitars so we'll see. Also, next month a band called Kill The Young, who are an Irish guitar band. Any one heard of these guys? The two songs on their site sound OK but I am always suspicious of any band made up of siblings ... must be a phobia or summat. Still, only 10 Euros so I suppose we'll go.

A snippet from the News and this story about a French murder investigation caught my eye. The policemen's professional opinion was quoted as;

We reckon it was pirates

Meanwhile no-one's heard from DP Richard in a while... Actually there's quite a good reason that they rekon it's pirates but I'll leave it to you to see if you're bothered enough to click and find out.

Bomber out