Sunday, July 03, 2005

one more down, three to go

Moved out of apartment; check
Motivation at 0%; check
PSP requires more than 2 charges per day due to recurring "stomach problem"; check

Definitely starting to feel like the end of the tunnel now.

The move out of the apartment went pretty smoothly. Fortunately we had the help of a friend, who we rticked by offering him "free" books. The walk up to our new place involves a steep staircase which, on a hot sunny day like last Friday, made for lots of water fuelled weightloss. We managed to put it all back on in the pub afterwards though, except Bubble who had to finish her paper; something for which I paid dearly later on as this was apparently my fault.

Chantal's apartment is "bijou". I tried to swing the cat but he hit both walls so I had to give up that game. It's over in Kennedy town, beyond our old place in Western. I realise now what I liked about the Western district, it really is a great compromise between accessibility to Central and a more Chinese area, without having a population density resulting in there being more people than air, like the Dark Side.

The sound of the cllock ticking reminds me that it's toilet time again, come here you lovely PSP you

Bomber out