Thursday, July 07, 2005

Breaking news

by the time you read this you will probably have heard what happened in London at 9am this morning and will know more than I do at the moment. Suffice to say there have been some explosions on busses and some mixed reports of incedents on the tube. It seems at the very least that large sections of the tube are shut down due to power outage.

Just to let you know I have heard from Bubble (well, not yet directly from her but via Daph, her sister) and she is fine I have also heard from my Mum, my Dad, my Brother and 1/2 my cousins, who are all in London for my Gran's funeral today and they are fine too. Suburbia has it's uyses, it seems. Would appreciate teh Smudges and Sparky and that checking in when possible.

Guardian news has a regularly updated spot here

Bomber out