Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Morning

Found this article via one of the geeky toy sites i check out, this time engadget;

"Don't send e-mail on your cell phones or read comic books in Parliament while in session," Koizumi was quoted as saying.

"You can be seen very clearly from the prime minister's seat. You should really stop that — it's disgraceful."


Response; "but it's the latest Sandman Koyzumi san, I'll lend it to you after I'm finished..."

The engadget article also had this picture...



not sure where it came from, it's not on the source article, but does look somewhat like a bunch of Japanese politicians trying to form a human pyramid..."the latest Sandman?? give us a look, I'll be your best friend..." Wait till they release the new Tamaguchi, or whatever that electronic pet thing was called.

Japs are mad.

Noted much hearty responses to my last two posts, general opinion being that teenage oral sex is much more interesting to read about than my bus trip to China. I must admit, on re-reading, that there was a severe lack of lesbian sex scenes or vampire filed strip clubs in Southern China so I'll omit the more realistsic side of my life in future.

Grumpy Northener noted that it might have been a way of fishing for compliments from my folks for being in China. Ironic, actually, 'cause my folks are currently in China. We are off up to Beijing this weekend to meet up with them and do the wall hike that his gingerness threw up during the first 10 minutes of all those years ago and was also the site of GN's famous "hungry bum" episode, during which GN's bum finished his shorts and was half way through his t-shirt before we managed to stop it from completely turning him inside out.

Dave mentioned revenge pictures. I will post any photos that I consider vaguely amusing, although I reserve the right to censor sweaty ball sacks, whoever's they are. Sweaty funbags are allowed, although I advise against sending any in that anyone you want to remain friends with either owns or is married to.

Out