Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back in Honkers

helklo all, back in the orifice in HK and with the smallest hotel room known to man, but at least I've got a net connection again. Being in Belgium was a bit like our trip to India in 2000 with respect to internet availability. Should be sorted by the time I get back (fringe benifit of Bubble's employment; free broadbandage.

Meantime the weather here is shite and I'm off in China all next week. After discussions with Richard, I'm thinking of starting a weekly article "Bomber's Belgian Beer Guide" once I finally free myself of HK. There seems to be enough material to keep me occupied for, ooh, about 8 years so seems like a winning idea.

Meantime, I'll leave you with this link to a short animation called "Jeb's Jobs". The author says it's a pilot for a TV compo. I hope he wins and gerts a spot on the telle. The download is a long one (couple of minutes anyway) but well worth it, especially for all you computer support types.

Bomber out