Friday, March 25, 2005

For those who didn't see the 7's pics, here they are

In no particular order



Smudge doing his lip exercises



Cat woman got quite a lot of attention. Can't see why



The bottom zip was scary. We all managed to crack one out though.



Ninjas in the lift



The ears have it



He's so cute when he's asleep



I'm so purdey!



So that's the attraction.



Sleeping pt 2



Jules came up with the phrase of the weekend; "ninja go peepee"



This may be my all time favorite picture of the ginger avenger



Sleeping pt 3



Jules and Bubble



Stealth buninja



Apparantly I watched some games



And put on some weight



I think this was just after he woke up.



Jules and Bubble again



Jules pontificates her next drinking move



That's my bubble



Rich got smurfed



Blow-up swords at the ready



The three .. err .. fat ninjas



Stealth Collis-ninja



Some bloke in a costume who thinks he looks like a ninja. Do ninjas carry mobile phones? No they bloody do not.



I think I've dropped me liver



A hearty breakfast is the essential start to every ninja's day



No body saw him coming



Jules (still) pontificating



Jules and her Rene Zellwigger impersonation. Bubble before the fall.

Theer's tons more And several which self destructed when I tried to upload them to the website but I think you get the idea. Jezzer the Lezzer decided to stay in his jeans and baseball cap. The Chav.

Bomber out