Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bomber's Bits from the interweb

Morning Proles, all limbered up from yoga, I thought I'd have a mid-week catch up. What, it isn't mid-week yet? I must have forgotten what day it is because I HAVE THE WHOLE OF EVERY WEEK OFF! Sorry, I've been watching too much Rick Mayall recently...

Well, in order to keep you entertained during your dull work day, I have been scouring the interweb for stuff and actually found some that isn't pr0n. Check out these redubbed Dolmio ads. Sound dull? Well they're not. They've been dubbed over in broad Gaswegian (sp...?) and the bits that I can make out are very sweary and quite funny.

B3ta hit the spot again this week. One that had me rolling in the aisles is a description posted by someone in the vein of "would you dare do this to anyone?";

The Spiderman; pulling out just before the vinegar strokes, chucking your fat into your hand, then flinging it in the girls face whilst triumphantly shouting "Go web go!"

Bubble wasn't as impressed as I thought she'd be when I explained to her the reason for my incessant giggling. No sense of humour, girls. Where's Willsy when you need him?

On to Hallowe'en, fast approaching with the arrival of Sparky and Emma, the Smudges, DP Richard and his mates, this idea has been profferred for updating the festivities to appeal to adults. Naturally it involves several pubs. It's known as the Crawl of the Dead and I want to go on one. They give tips on make-up and everything. I need to get the reverand's facial bite mark from NOTLD though, that is far and away the coolest scar ever!

Enough, I have to do me French lessons so I can become an EU spy. Or something.

Bomber out